Property Management Services
Our number one goal is to provide the highest level of service to property owners while creating strategies to maximize, improve and protect your investment.
Duerksen & Associates, Inc. is a full-service Property Management and Real Estate business located in Corvallis Oregon. We have one Oregon licensed Principal Brokers specializing in rental and investment properties, and one licensed Property Manager specializing in single-family, duplexes and smaller complexes. We are highly qualified to represent buyers and sellers in IRC (Internal Revenue Tax Code) 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges. When used correctly, this process can be used to defer indefinitely any long term capital gains taxes. Please check with your accountant for details.
Continuing education and staying up on all of the new laws and regulations affecting rental properties is top priority for our company. In 2013 Duerksen & Associates, Inc. started a group called RPMG (Rental Property Management Group) that meets once a month at the Corvallis Elk’s Lodge to help educate local landlords and Property Managers. At these hour long meetings we discuss topics that are of direct concern to our community, new laws, how to be a good Property Manager or landlord and to help our industry find some consistency in what we are all doing.
Duerksen & Associates, Inc. has been in business since 1978, thus we have the experience necessary to professionally manage your investment to its full potential. Please review our website and compare it to others in our area. We also offer a very insightful frequently questions and answers document that will give you the right tools to further help you compare companies in town. If you like what you see and would like to discuss your particular needs. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Overview of some services offered
- Advertise vacancies; including complete current market analysis for accurate rent pricing, pictures for all advertisements, ads on craigslist and up to 20 other websites.
- Tenant Screening; including past rental and employment references, credit, criminal and eviction history.
- Tenant Relations; including supplying all documents necessary that are up-to-date with Landlord/Tenant Laws, collect rents and deposits to be maintained in a Clients’ Trust Account, prepare final account of all security deposits.
- Property Inspections; monthly exterior inspection, two interior inspections per year including pictures, recommended improvements.
- Maintenance; all contractors are licensed, bonded and insured, 24 Hour Emergency Service, coordinate and supervise all maintenance and landscaping.
- Market Analysis; annual rent evaluation and increase recommendations, provide and maintain vacancy list.
- Owner Reports; computerized accounting and reporting, itemized records of receipts and disbursements, online access to monthly statements, direct deposit for monthly rental income.